What a cutie!!! It looks like Halle has been getting her correct dose of iron, due to all the wrenches she chews on:) The kitchen looks beeeaaaauuutiful. The deep red cabinets are very classy...the big window looks great. Can't wait to see the floors. You guys need to take a big "honkin" (Carson's favorite word these days) rest after all of this remodeling...Sleep in on Saturday and eat pancakes. We are headed out to our trade show right now to give Barry a little support on opening builder night. Lots of Love A
I'm glad that you are enjoying my blog. I am enjoying all the new blogs as well. It's so great to see what everyone is up to day to day. By the way, I agree with Alyssa. Your kitchen looks great! Adrienne
5 comments:
What a cutie!!! It looks like Halle has been getting her correct dose of iron, due to all the wrenches she chews on:) The kitchen looks beeeaaaauuutiful. The deep red cabinets are very classy...the big window looks great. Can't wait to see the floors. You guys need to take a big "honkin" (Carson's favorite word these days) rest after all of this remodeling...Sleep in on Saturday and eat pancakes. We are headed out to our trade show right now to give Barry a little support on opening builder night. Lots of Love A
I'm glad that you are enjoying my blog. I am enjoying all the new blogs as well. It's so great to see what everyone is up to day to day. By the way, I agree with Alyssa. Your kitchen looks great! Adrienne
Being a grandma is one of the greatest joys in life, I'm sure your Mom is very much enjoying herself with your children
I can't believe how much Halle looks like Natalie's baby pictures. Can you tell yet if her hair is going to be curly or straight?
You're welcome to move here. We know where Mickey Mouse lives!
Happy Birthday, Halle!!!!
Post a Comment