Dad gets the job of dropping off in the mornings and I pick up in the afternoons. School will be out at the end of May and I can't believe how quickly this year has gone.
Thanks for the updates and comments on my blog. I love seeing what everyone is up to. I am looking forward to our days becoming more and more like ordinary days soon!
4 comments:
Dad gets the job of dropping off in the mornings and I pick up in the afternoons. School will be out at the end of May and I can't believe how quickly this year has gone.
Wish I could have "an ordinary day" with your kids..looks like fun!
thanks so much for the comment on my blog! i miss you all soo much! i cant wait until school gets over so i can see all of you guys again!
Thanks for the updates and comments on my blog. I love seeing what everyone is up to. I am looking forward to our days becoming more and more like ordinary days soon!
Adrienne
Post a Comment