We hiked through the West Bloomfield Nature Conservatory on Sunday. It was full of wonderful trails with many wooden bridges and stone stairways. The boys had a great time with hiking sticks and Halle experienced the trail everyway possible. She walked and ran for over a mile.
6 comments:
Awww looks like a great family day.
Where's Dillon? I can't see him with those pants! :)
Cute of Halle laying on the ground! Fall is wonderful -- just stinks that winter is around the corner.
Love the picture of you and Halle, Belinda. I love the red hair also!
Oh my goodness..Halle looks stunning with her blue eyes and red hair. I think she could be a little Gap baby model...and I am not biased! And I love how her pants are filthy from the hike. You tell her that Auntie loves hiking and I will take her up mountains when she is older! XOXO
I love your photos, I wish I could see your kids in person!
Post a Comment