Sunday, November 11, 2007
Frenemies
I love this picture of Dillon and Connor because it captures the joy of having a brother. They had spent the morning digging in the woods by our house, laughing hysterically together and fighting over the shovel. They have reached the age where they have more inside jokes together than we have with them. They can have a two hour conversation about Pokemon and Trevor and I don't understand a thing they are saying. Their bedroom is way too small for both of them now but I love hearing them laugh together with the lights out, talking about their day. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeahh for brothers! How lucky they are. (CUTE expressions on both of their faces.) I sure think the world of my two brothers :)
What wonderful boys you have!! We can't wait to see them next week! And you too!! And meet that adorable little girl of yours! :)
I also love the photo. It reminds me of my brothers.
Post a Comment