Sunday, December 9, 2007

Finally!

Baby Andrew...We can't stand it that we had to wait so long to see you. Prepare to be very spoiled soon!
We spent a few hours with Alyssa, Barry, and boys before they flew home on Friday. Thank you Bob and Ruth!

Halle had lots of hugs for Carson.

Finally, Finally, Finally, I get to hold my new nephew. He is a very sweet baby! (and cute...did I mention cute?)

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I lOVE THE PICTURE OF ANDREW AND THEN OF HALLE GIVING HER COUSIN CARSON A BIG SQUEEZE. THANKS FOR POSTING THESE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY..HOPE YOU EAT LOTS OF ICE CREAM.

Six of us! said...

Cutie cutie Andrew! Looks like you had a nice Thanksgiving. Your whole family looks great - we miss you.

Vos Family said...

Belinda, I couldn't believe I tracked you down. I found a picture from Mauston with you in it and I wanted to get in touch. Please drop me an e-mail when you get a chance, I'd love to catch up. It was great to see pics of you and Trevor and your family. You guys look so great, I'm so happy for you!!

Lea Carlson Vos
vosfamily4@yahoo.com