
January 28th..............................Happy Birthday Sweet Dillon!

Where has the time gone? It seems like yesterday that Trevor and I first became parents to this sweet little boy with giant chocolate chip eyes. Now that little boy is in the double digits! Dillon had a few school friends over to go sledding. These are the friends that have passed the "nice to the little brother" test. They are really a nice group of kids. A strange thing to me about having a ten year old is that I vividly recall being ten. Do you?
10 comments:
I remember being 10..thats when we moved to Wisconsin..I thought I was so grown up!
Cordan says: WOW-ten-double digits! It's still a long time till triple digits. But we're still pretty grown up. Happy birthday!
As much as I forget, I do remember being 10! My kids can't believe I can remember that far back! Happy Birthday, Dillon!
I also remember being ten but Belinda just wait until you have achild reach 30! On February 23 I will have my second baby turn 30!
Happy Day Dillon---you are the coolest 10 year old we know.
Happy birthday Dill Pickle! Ten-double digits...yikes! That's just around the corner for McKenzie too! I remember being 10...couldn't wait to grow up...still waiting!
Happy 10 Dillon!!! Love Christi
T&B, should Dillon and Connor have the helmet on? After all they are Trevors kids and Ryan nephews. :0)
Love Christi
Probably should! I usually make them but Dad took them this time:)
Those boys look so cold and happy. Happy 10th Dillon.
Post a Comment