Dillon...your playing made me cry because I was so proud of you. No guts no glory...and honey you have got guts!!! And you did an amazing job. 3 month of lessons...no way...sounds like you have been playing for a long time. We love you! Auntie Alyssa and the boys
7 comments:
Yay Dillon! We look forward to a concert when we see you. You rock!
love--Uncle Jeff
Dillon...your playing made me cry because I was so proud of you. No guts no glory...and honey you have got guts!!! And you did an amazing job. 3 month of lessons...no way...sounds like you have been playing for a long time. We love you! Auntie Alyssa and the boys
Way cool Dillon!
Very cool Dillon! I'm so proud of you for getting up there!
Awesome job, Dillon. Blogs are a wonderful way to share those special moments when families are scattered.
Oh,oh..now Belinda can't blog. She must have got it from Jennifer.
The Oylers were totally impressed...I think Morgan is inspired! Way to go Dillon!
Love-TJMMP
Post a Comment