Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Connor!

8/09 Dear Connor, You looked at me today with a big grin and shining eyes and said, "I can't believe I'm seven already!". Neither can we. You have brought us joy every single day of your life. You have the sweetest nature that I have ever seen in a human being. From the time you were big enough to open the refrigerator, you have never gotten a snack without getting one for your brother too. When Dillon would get put in time out for picking on you, you would go sit with him. I love to watch your tenderness with Halle. You are her source of comfort....when she gets tired she tells me...."Need to hug Connor". Your teachers love you, the boys want to be your buddy and yes it's true, you have already had some marriage proposals from the girls. Happy Seventh sweet son. We love you so much! Love, Mom and Dad
Trevor feeding the hungry kids some pizza.

Seven candles!

Connor opening his presents. Which reminds me that the thank you's are still not written. Yikes!

Twelve kids in the pool plus Trevor the lifeguard. We had a great time. Lots of friends, too much food, plenty of laughter and good weather.

6 comments:

Quinn said...

Conner, Happy Birthday!!! It looks like you had a great party and lots of fun. Thanks for coming to visit me. I hope you come back really soon.

Gage

Anonymous said...

your 'dear conner' left us both a little watery. We miss you people!

Gretchen said...

I love your letter to Connor!

Alyssa said...

I love that photo of Mr. C!
We miss you guys and hope the boys are enjoying big kid school, Halle is enjoying preschool, you are adjusting to teaching preschool and Trevor is studying away at his MBA. Bet you all are busy busy. We love you lots. Auntie Alyssa

Karen said...

Found your site! Looks like a fun time! We enjoyed seeing you at Carsonville. Hope things are going well with work Belinda and that school is going well for the kids.

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

What a precious little boy you have! I was very touched by your post, I hope that I can do as good of a job raising my boys as you have done with yours!!!