Sunday, November 2, 2008

Enjoying Gage

Kim and Gage came to see us a few weeks ago. It was so nice to chat with Kim again in the big blue chair. Gage proved to have a super strong immune system and withstood two of our kids coming down with the flu during his visit. Thanks for coming to see us! Come back soon!

4 comments:

Neisha said...

I bet Halle keeps you running. I can see it in her eyes. ;)

Alyssa said...

Oh...I miss that little grin. Hope you are all doing well. Please give all of the kids Hugs from their Auntie Alyssa

Diane T. said...

Just stopping by to say Hi! I loved your little tribute to Conner. Kent was always like that and the kids all adore him.

Diane T. said...

I see your sister posted some birthday wishes, so that means I probably am late, but wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday, anyway.