Friday, January 26, 2007


5 comments:

Gretchen said...

Your children are wonderful, thanks for the photo.

Terada Family said...

Thanks so much for the photo. I love seeing everyones' families. I can't believe your kids are so grown up! Adrienne

Extrem4 said...

So happy to have found your blog...our holiday card to you was returned, so we must have had the wrong address!!

Hope things are well with you--Con's great about posting on our blog so you can scroll through for pictures of the kids.

It's fun to find these connections...we know Jeremy and Amy from way back, who must know your...sister? brother? from living in CO.

Post on! It's great to see others' kids this way...

love, heidi (and con and the kids)

Alyssa said...

Love your new family photo and new template - very cool!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DILLON - I can't believe how old you are today -are you really 9 yrs old? We love you.

RNJ Family said...

What a beautiful family! I finally got our blog going so come visit. Nila