Hi Trevor and Belinda! I'm so excited that you have a blog that I can check now! I can't wait to see more pictures of your children! I don't think that I have seen them since our wedding, and I haven't even met Halle yet. Make sure that you take a peek at our new little addition to the family. He sure is sweet! :)
Hi guys. Its Adrienne. I just saw this evening that you all have new blogs. I am so excited. I would love to see a family photo, since I also haven't seen you since my wedding (almost 6 years ago)! We have tons of photos of our family on our blog. I am a very serious blogger, and I am way into it, so you best be keeping up on yours because I will be checking back often! :) Love, Adrienne
2 comments:
Hi Trevor and Belinda! I'm so excited that you have a blog that I can check now! I can't wait to see more pictures of your children! I don't think that I have seen them since our wedding, and I haven't even met Halle yet. Make sure that you take a peek at our new little addition to the family. He sure is sweet! :)
Hi guys. Its Adrienne. I just saw this evening that you all have new blogs. I am so excited. I would love to see a family photo, since I also haven't seen you since my wedding (almost 6 years ago)! We have tons of photos of our family on our blog. I am a very serious blogger, and I am way into it, so you best be keeping up on yours because I will be checking back often! :) Love, Adrienne
Post a Comment