I love all of these Seattle pictures...very fun. So crazy to see a picture of Jay...it's been a long time. Do you have any pics of the newlyweds? Also this picture of Halle is so sweet..I just want to love on her. Is it even possible, but is she just getting cuter and cuter??
I love all of these Seattle pictures...very fun. So crazy to see a picture of Jay...it's been a long time. Do you have any pics of the newlyweds? Also this picture of Halle is so sweet..I just want to love on her. Is it even possible, but is she just getting cuter and cuter??
2 comments:
I love all of these Seattle pictures...very fun. So crazy to see a picture of Jay...it's been a long time. Do you have any pics of the newlyweds? Also this picture of Halle is so sweet..I just want to love on her. Is it even possible, but is she just getting cuter and cuter??
I love all of these Seattle pictures...very fun. So crazy to see a picture of Jay...it's been a long time. Do you have any pics of the newlyweds? Also this picture of Halle is so sweet..I just want to love on her. Is it even possible, but is she just getting cuter and cuter??
Post a Comment